Property Type 

  • 329282 Properties
  • 1481 Projects
  • 85 Cities
  • 81 New Properties
  • 2 New Project

Residential Apartment for Sale at Hebbal Near Manyata Tech Park, Bangalore

  • Location: Hebbal Near Manyata Tech Park, Bangalore, Karnataka
  • Property ID: BANF1001103
  • Updated On: May 18, 2013
Residential Apartments for Sale
  • Bedrooms: 3 BHK, 2 BHK
  • Property Status: New Property
  • Price: 5,294,160 - 7,279,470 (Approx)
  • Blocks: 3
  • Floors: G+13
  • Semi Furnished
Contact Agent: Krishna C

I accept the Terms and Conditions

Here Is An Excellent Opportunity To Own A New Apartment At The Happening It Hub Of North Bangalore - Manyata Tech Park - Which Is Ready To Occupy In Just 3 Months. This Is A 4 Acres Residential Apartment Complex, Consisting Of Three Towers Of G+13 Floors With 2 And 3 Bhk Apartments. The Project Has Been Designed Combining Aesthetics With Functionality. The Designing Is Such That It Facilitates Picturesque Views From Every Apartment With Special Emphasis On Ample Lighting And Cross Ventilation Ensuring Optimum Comfort For The Residents. Exceptional Space Management Coupled With An Ideal Location Makes This Project Outstanding In The Region, Not To Mention The Down To Earth Pricing Starts With 65 Lakhs For 2 Bhk Of 1368sft, And 81 Lakhs For 3 Bhk Of 1881sft. The Footprint Of The Three Blocks Covers Just 15% Of The Land Area Leaving 85% Open Space For A Breathtaking Green View All Around. Nine Elevators, A Well Equipped Spa, A Gleaming Swimming Pool, Stand-by Generators, A Lavish Children’s Play Area And Jogging Tracks Are Available To Make Your Living Space A Genuine Oasis. Distances From The Project: 16 Kms From Mg Road & 23 Kms To The New International Airport, 3.8 Kms From Hebbal Flyover, 11 Kms From Vidhana Soudha, 9 Kms From City Railway Station Mncs Located In The Vicinity Of The Project: Ibm, Phillips, Fidelity Nxt Tech, Mahindra, Bel Corporate Office And All Tech Co.s In Manyata Tech Park. For More Details Please Call: 9686669179 / 9686669174 / 9342500580 Brokers Please Excuse!

Similar Properties